Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blogger Is Having A Bad Hair Day Again.

June 29, 2011

Good morning.  It's sunny and already quite warm outside.  This is a perfect day to spend at the beach, but alas, there are things to do here.  The laundry room keeps presenting new problems, what else is new? 

The washing machine is definitely screaming at me "I'm tired, I'm tired!"  I definitely think the house is conspiring to drive me crazy.  Unfortunately, when things get old, they tend to break down all at once.  Although I suppose we folks are sort of like that too.  When you reach a certain age, it's difficult to find many of your schoolmates, friends and even relatives still alive and kicking. 

Want more trivia?  1 - What color were Robin, the Boy Wonder's shorts?,  2 - Who said, upon his 1971 "retirement":  Excuse me while I disappear"?  3 - What was the first cut on Side 1 of "Abbey Road"?

Company's here - have to take a short break......

Well, that was a nice visit with Deanne and Jazzy.  My Dee Dee has a birthday coming up in a few days, so I have to put on my thinking cap to come up with something nice for her.  Hmmmmm.

I have some neat photos for today. Unfortunately, Blogger isn't letting me post any photos.  Sorry for that.  Well, that's all for today.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Answers to Trivia:  1 - Green,  2 - Frank Sinatra,  3 - Come Together.

No comments: