Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alert !! Tax Filing Deadline !!

Apr. 15, 2008
Tonight's the night folks. Midnight is the bewitching hour. All taxes must be filed, or at least requests for extensions. Hope your's is in.

Now it's my whining time. Anyone got cheese to go with my whine? My adorable little laptop isn't well. After spending some time with it, my repair man had to take her back to his shop for a more extensive look at her ailments. The culprit seems to Photoshop. How, I don't know, but I'm hoping she can be fixed back to new.

As far as my PC goes, well, we're trying something else for the backups. Meanwhile, I've already backed up all my important files onto a separate hard drive for just in case.

For tonight, I thought I would share with you another layout I made with Snow Raven's kit "Dazzling Diamonds." Her new birthstone kits are in both stores, so go have a look and buy one. While you're there, check out her sale items.



That's it for tonight, I still have quite a bit of homework to catch up with.

Hugs, Edna B.



No comments: