Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yoo Hoo! Where Is Everything?

April 24, 2012

Good morning.  The rain is not falling and the sun is shining.  The wind, however, is a bit brisk.  The weatherman says that the rain will fall on and off over the next few days with a bit of sunshine sprinkled in here and there.  The temps will stay around 60 throughout all of this unsettled weather.

I cannot complain because some folks got a foot and a half of snow while we got rain.  I'm so glad that we were not included in the snow area.  The weather channel has just adjusted the temps for this week, and they are lower than previously thought.  It is 49 degrees F right now, and most of the week will be ranging between 51 degrees and 63 degrees, mostly in the 50's .

I got quite a surprise this morning when I logged in to Blogger.  Everything is laid out differently, and I can't find anything.  All previous posts are gone, actually everything I'm familiar with is gone.  In it's place is a large empty block for typing and a small space for a title.  Everything for my page set up is gone. 

If any of you is having this same problem and knows where things have been hidden, could you please leave me a comment and let me know how to find things?  I surely would appreciate it.  There is nothing here to allow me to change any of my settings, etc.  There is a little "send feedback" button on the bottom right corner of my screen, but I don't dare click on it because I'm not sure who it is for.

I won't be posting a photo this morning because I'm at a loss here as to what is going on and I'm not sure what I'm doing.  Hopefully sometime today I can figure this all out and get things back to normal here.   So till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Edna, sending you an email! I've been using the new interface sine February because, although I'd been resisting switching, when I helped Kelly set up her blog I didn't want to show her a Blogger dashboard they be taking away from her. I've gotta get on her to start blogging again. It was the best way I had of communicating with my best friend every day! :)

Once you get to know how to post photos, I think you'll love it; much better for posting multiple photos than the old way!

Sending the email in a couple of minutes. Look for it.

Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Oh you are probably experiencing the new blogger look. I had trouble at first too with it, but I am geting used to it.
I see Nani knows a lot about it, but if needed, just contact me.
Have to rush today
Hugs
Kyra