Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

April 8, 2012

Good morning, and Happy Easter to everyone.  It's 4:45 a.m., and I got up early in order to finish delivering my bunny goodies.   Obviously, I don't have to travel very far.  Just out to the kitchen in the main part of the house and back again.  Hopefully, none of the dwarfs will be sneaking around early trying to catch the bunny in action.

Yesterday, Tootsie and I went to watch Koolaid's first high school baseball game.  They did not win, but it was a nice day to be out.  When I got home, I found that the new puzzle game that I had ordered was waiting for me in my mailbox. 

First I made lunch for Tootsie and me, and then we had ourselves a little nap.  Then I installed my puzzle game in my laptop.  Oh boy!  It felt so good to be able to do some jig saw puzzles again.

A few days ago, I posted a photo of Mary Ann's and mistakenly named the bird as a Pyrrhuloxia.  Since then, I've learned that the bird was really a Green Tailed Towhee.  So I googled to find photos of these two birds so that we can all know the difference.  I've also typed the photographer's name on each photo.




While I was shopping at Walmart's the other day, I found a new doggie bed and purchased one for Tootsie.  It's approximately 20" by 40" and is filled with lots of soft poly stuff.  It's quite bouncy and soft, and I thought that it would feel good on Tootsie's tummy.  Right now, she's sound asleep on it, with her head and front paws hanging off one side.  Somehow, I think she likes it.

I'm thinking that I'll cook us up some scrambled eggs and green peppers for breakfast.  After that, I need to get busy finishing up my parts for the April collab kit.  With all the computer woes of the past few weeks, I am really way behind in my projects. 

Well, that's my news for this morning.  It's time for this bunny to get hopping out to the main part of the house before everyone is awake.  I'm wishing you all a Blessed and Happy Easter.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Hopefully the weather wasn;t too cold when you watched Kevin's game.
During Easter it is rather cold here too.
Fantastic that you have your laptop again.(and working)
Have a great day,
Hugs
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

Nice bird photos - I'm not sure how one pronounces the name of that bird...I'm very impressed that you could spell it.