Friday, September 30, 2011

Farewell September

September 30, 2011

Good morning.  It's going to be a gorgeous day today.  Of course, I'm at work and won't be able to go out and enjoy much of it.  Tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be quite rainy, so I don't think the photo walk is going to be much fun.  Yesterday started out gloomy and wet, then turned out pretty good.  So maybe theres still a bit of hope for tomorrow.  We'll see.

I've been working on my photo class lessons, and learning quite a bit.  This last lesson was about adjusting the exposure for backlit photos.  Here is what I got when I took a photo of my TV which is against the windows.  There was quite a bit of light coming in through the windows.


I also have a photo of another new blossom on the Mrs'  hibiscus plant.  This one is so pretty! 


Today is the last day of September, and I must say that I hate to see it go.  I am not a snow baby, nor do I like the cold weather.  Spring and Fall are most comfortable for me, especially in the breathing department.  However, I would settle for summer over winter.  Of course, Mother Nature really doesn't care one little bit about what I think.

Tomorrow, I will be posting the new October GI Blog Train list, along with my contribution.  This one is called "Thriller" so it should have lots of scary goodies for your Halloween photos.

The Mrs is beginning to wake so I will have to get busy here.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Great job of adjusting the light in the photo with the TV and window. That's a hard shot. I follow a blog by Rick Sammon that I think you'd enjoy, lots of photography and imaging info.