Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rain, Rain, Enough Is Enough!

March 29, 2009

Well will wonders never cease? Daughter #1 posted on her blog again. It was nice to see her back on it. She's already busy with her next doe for the world competition in May I think. Good luck Audrey.

Rain, rain and more rain. It's wet, gray and raw. And I am very sleepy in this kind of weather. So today, I did the barest of things, and took Tootsie and went to bed for a nice long nap. Mmmmmm. It was just what I needed. Didn't make Tootsie too happy, she wanted to play, but Mommy needed the sleep.

Hopefully, tonight I might get something accomplished. I'd like to finish up some kits I'm working on for the forum shop. Plus my freebies for here. I won't forget my readers.

Yesterday we had some grand fun trying out the video calls from the laptops. Snow Raven and me, and then Audrey and me. So far, we have gotten half of it down pat. With Snowy and me, we got the picture but no sound. With Audrey and me, we got the sound, but no picture. We will figure it out yet. But in the meanwhile, we had a grand time.

On my way to work tonight, I stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get coffee, and I saw Robins, very busy chirping away and looking for goodies in the grass. Spring has done sprung!!

If you're a camera enthusiast, check out Canon's newest baby coming out really soon. I think May 1. It's the "Canon Rebel X1i. They've combined a lot of the super nifty stuff from the 50D and the Mark III(I think that's the model) and put it all in this terrific new camera. I think I'm in love. I still have to do some research, but I think this one might have my name on it. On that note, y'all have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Hi Edna, Thanks for the info on the new Canon Rebel coming out in May. I know one has got my name on it because it has live view which means I don't have to hold it so high. Also it very light and my lens will fit on it. I have 2 new lens I want also...know I can't have it all but can still dream!

Mary Ann