Friday, August 1, 2008

Youth Is Beautiful

August 1, 2008

It's been a long night and day, and I'm sort of dragging. You know, I remember when my days began at 5 a.m. and ended at 3 a.m. the next morning, and I never had a "dragging my tushie around" problem. When my kids were growing up, I worked as many jobs as it took to feed and clothe them and put plenty of milk on the table. Even that did not have me dragging.

Lord, it must be that thing called "youth." Youth really is beautiful. Not to mention, full of energy. Now I have to buy that teeny weeny little bottle of "Extra Energy" for $6.00 a bottle. It's really only a couple of sips, and I'm not all that sure it works!!

This week has been very warm, and even the little birds are doing whatever they can to cool off. I was able to get a few cute pictures of one little bird in particular, trying to coax his friends into the pool. (bird bath) Have a look. Aren't they just the cutest!!


That's all for today. Tootsie and I are going to get into something comfy (ratty old nightie), and watch some TV. Tomorrow, I'll have another freebie for you. I also have to package up your next new kit. Till then,
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: