Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Try, Try Again

August 5, 2008

I guess Blogger is fixed, because the upload works again. Well, this morning we went for Tootsie's third chemo treatment, and now just one more later this afternoon (it's a series of four treatments), and we're all set for another four weeks. Come October, we hope to move up to every five weeks. I certainly hope so, Tootsie is just so precious.

My friend Mary Ann in Wisconsin is going in for shoulder surgery this Friday. I'll be praying for her and hoping all goes well.

Today I have to buckle down and get some of the challenges done. I'm a procrastinator. If you can put it off till tomorrow, all the better. That's terrible, isn't it? Also, I took some photos in the rain a couple of days ago, and I need to check them to see how they came out. It's not easy to photograph the rain.

Enough already. Here's your first part of "Blooms Galore." I hope you like it. Again, you get half of the papers today, and the other half tomorrow.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Blooms Galore" paper preview


Expired

7 comments:

aquascrap said...

These papers look wonderful....can't wait to see the rest of the kit. Thankyou for sharing them.

Cher said...

Miss Edna! An awful 8 days in hosp - thank God for conservative treatment, tho' next time I get opened all te way up - have big scar from sternum down to bikini - they even took away my belly button in 1993! Had a complete blockage of small intestine - either from previous surgeries in 90s or eatting a pound of dried apricots - dunno - everything n my belly had to come out nasogastric tube in nose through 6 days of unGodly suction - pls delete the yuck stuff, I am still in shock. I wil write tomorrow to be cheery for you and Tootsie, praying, too.
tytyty for fairy kit - will d/l and have my present tomorrow - you are the sweetest - hugs and nite - cher
ps - only sprinkles here in Austin - we needed the rain - you know about that!
cmoynihan001@austin.rr.com

Snowy said...

Hi Edna-I'm tagging you,lol.
Check toda's and last night's posts for the rules.
Hugs Snowraven
PS:I'm impressed with your blog and the lovely designs -keep going, you're doing great !!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup !

cathy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the LOVELY BGs!!!!!!!!

Angela in NC said...

I just about missed this...someone sent me the link to the first part of the elements and then I got the second part tonight and realised both were just elements so I had to go hunting on your blog for the papers....Had to have the complete fabulous kit...LOL....Thank you for sharing this wonderful kit!!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC