Sunday, June 29, 2008

"July Fourth 2008" Pt. One

June 29, 2008

Last chance to download "Ladies Night Out" and anything in back of it. They will all be expired tomorrow.

Today, I have a new kit for you, just in time for the upcoming holiday festivities. Can you believe it? The 4th of July is only a few days away!! Next thing you know, it will be Labor Day and I won't even know what happened to the summer. Is it just because I'm getting older, or is time flying by really fast for everybody else?

Yesterday's challenge at Scraphead was to make up the July calendar. This is mine. I love using my own photos whenever possible, instead of just nice pictures.



Tootsie and I are going to turn in for a nap this afternoon. Tonight's another working night for me, and I don't think Tootsie sleeps well when I'm not here. She's too busy listening for my car to return.

Here's your preview of the the new kit, "July Fourth 2008," and your link for Part One. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.


Here's your down link for Part One:

3 comments:

Rae said...

Happy 4th of July to you. Thank you for this is a wonderful kit... You are so awesome and generous to give it to us as a freebie. Thank you so much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the first MARVELOUS part!!!!!!!!!