Monday, June 9, 2008

Ants Galore!

June 9, 2008
Another sweltering hot day out there. And tomorow's supposed to be more of the same. Yuk, yuk! I do not like this type of weather. On the other hand, I suppose it's a blessing just to be here and able to complain about it.

I got a big surprise tonight. My pantry floor and the adjoining bathroom floor was covered with big black ants. I never ever saw so many of these big black ants before, and I hope to never see them again. My brother and I spent ten minutes hopping and stomping on them trying to kill them all. While he went out to buy some ant spray, I used the fly swatter and beat quite a few of them to death.

Now I'm hot and sweaty, and all pooped out. I think I'll have a shower, and hop into bed and watch some TV. First, I'll share a couple of new layouts with you.

This first one is for a challenge at Scraphead. I had to use 1 (or more) photo, 2 frames, 3 buttons, and 4 paper backgrounds. The two little cuties in the photos are "Chrissy," my son's little black cockapoo, and of course Tootsie. The second layout was also made for a challenge, and I used Snow Raveb's "Fortune Teller" kit.
Enjoy,
Hugs, Edna B.
"Wanna Play"

Snow Raven's "Fortune Teller" kit.


No comments: