Monday, January 21, 2008

New Layouts

Jan. 21, 2008

I don't know where the time is going, but it seems to be flying by rather quickly. When I was younger, I remember how time moved very slowly and sometimes even seemed to stand still. Now that I'm a bit older, time seems to be moving much faster than I would like.

Today, I thought I would share some layouts that I've made using Snow Raven's kits. They were done for challenges on the KST forum. http://www.designs-for-kristen.co.uk/forum/

This first one is called "Twilight" and was made for the "Elements" challenge, using pieces from Snow Raven's kits: "Bonnie Scotland: Autum", "Let's Go Funky", "Rose Fantasia", and "Fantasy."


This next layout was made for the "Quote" challenge, using Snow Raven's kits: "Goodbye to Summer", "Let's Go Funky", "Christmas", and "Bonnie Scotland: Nature's Beauty."
That's all for today. Tomorrow, I'll have some new layouts to share.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: