Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another Day, Another Layout

Jan. 22, 2008

Well, I've been busy all day and managed to accomplished just a tad more than zip. The weather has been so cold, yuk! Not my cup of tea. However, Snow Raven just finished some new Valentine kits, so there will be new layouts for them soon.

What a nice surprise, my brother made me dinner -- New England Boiled Dinner. For those of you who may not know what this is - it's ham, potatoes, carrots, cabbage, & turnips all cooked together in a very large pan. Yum!

In the meantime, I have a couple of layouts to share that I made for the challenges at KST.

The first was for the "ABC" (letter A) challenge. I used the following kits by Snow Raven: "Brave Heart", "Highland Spring", "Let's Go Funky", "Bonnie Scotland - Nature's Beauty" & "Bonnie Scotland - Blue Seas."




My next layout features a very special little lady, who has a flair for big, big music. I used Snow Raven's "La Belle" kit.

You might want to go over and check out Snow Raven's Blog.
That's all for today. I'll have more for you tomorrow.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: