Monday, February 6, 2017

Wow! What An Amazing Super Bow Game!!

February 6, 2017

Good morning.  Wowee!!  Did you watch the Super Bow Game last night?  Are these New England Patriots amazing?  Or what? 

I tuned in to the game on TV right after the half time entertainment.  We were losing 28 - 3.  Oh dear, this does not look so good.  All of a sudden this magnificent team was infused with new life.  On they went, all the way to the first tied score ever in a Super Bowl game, and then on to win.  Woo Hoo!!


I am not a football fan, nor do I watch the games.  BUT!  This game was special. Every one in my family is a die hard Patriots fan.  So of course, I had to watch this game.  I'm not into the hallaballoo that is called half time entertainment, so I waited till the third quarter to start watching. 

Even Pogo watched the game.  Dressed in his jammies and curled up on his favorite fuzzy blanket, he settled in to watch the game.  He barked at the TV a few times during the game, but all in all I really do think he enjoyed it.


Needless to say, this was an amazing game!  I must admit that several times I had to sit up straight and watch the re-play closely to make sure that I had seen what I thought I had seen.  This one was definitely a nail biter.  Especially the last two (and a half) quarters.

I also put a few rows on the orchid hat.  Maybe tonight I'll finish it.  Maybe I'll work next on a hat to match one of the other finished scarves.  Actually, I think I should get all the matching hats finished before I move on to a new color. 

Well, I slept late this morning, and now it's getting close to lunch time.  My little guy is patiently waiting for something to eat.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: