Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pogo Gets All Spiffied Up For Our Trip

February 22, 2017

Good morning.  Today's temps are rather nice.  Mid forties this morning and low fifties this afternoon.  The sun is shining with intermittent clouds.  Not too hard to take!  I know it can't last forever, but I'm enjoying it while we have it.

This afternoon, Pogo has an appointment at the beauty salon.  My little lion king will lose his shaggy mane for a much sleeker look.   Here's his lion king look.


And here's his sleeker look.  This photo was taken a few years ago while we were in Florida.  His Auntie Audrey is holding him.


The last time we visited the Pet Supply store, we picked up a few new shirts for Pogo.  However, they don't fit and will have to be returned.  It's hard to buy him clothes without trying them on in the store.  No two manufacturers use the same sizing guide for making the clothes. 

They do however, all use the same size chart.  So a size small is never the same size as a size small in another brand.  Mediums are all different sizes too.  Considering how many folks buy these items, one would think that a uniform sizing guide would be mandated.

Maybe I'll return the shirts while Pogo is being groomed.  While I'm there, I can pick up a few more small cans of doggie food.  I like to keep a small supply on hand in case I can't get out.  Maybe I'll take one of Pogo's old shirts with me to measure a new shirt to.  Hmmm, it's a thought.

Now it's time for me to do a few things around here.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: