Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Another Teeny Post

November 30, 2016

Good morning.  Goodness it is hectic around here.  Once again I tried to take care of my health insurance, and once again they say they are too busy and for me to call back later.  A great way to do business, I must say!

Pogo's hair stylist just called to say she had a cancellation and can I bring Pogo in now.  Yes I can, but I need time to get dressed.  I'm a bit slow in that department. 

Yesterday my doctor took new xrays and put a splint on my hand and wrist.  It seems there is a small crack in my wrist, along with a lot of bruising and my arthritis.  Oh goodie, goodie.  I guess my hand will be out of order for quite a while. 


Now I have to get dressed and take Pogo to the beauty salon.  I will be back in the morning.  Don't forget, tomorrow starts the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebie event.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

LV said...


So sorry about your hand. Trust it heals soon and does not give you too much trouble. I have ben nursing a bruise in my side.

smiekeltje said...

Oh so happy you could go to the doctor earlier and that he had a good look Now you knw what is the whole trouble of the wrist and now it is supported well by the split. Hopefully it will help to mend the wrist soon!
It is a pain to get through a health insurance, is it? Well, may be today you will be more lucky, but it still is a shame that you cannot be helped properly at time.
Pogo will retusn sooo good-looking from his appointment at the hairdresser!
Be careful driving the car though with you wrist!!!
Have a wonderful day.
Hug
Kyra