Monday, June 9, 2014

Super Weather As A New Week Begins

June 9, 2014

Good morning.  It's a bit cloudy , but it's early yet.  The sky is turning a pretty blue, and the weather channel says we should have a rather nice day with a possibility of a few rain showers later in the day.  It should be like this most of the week.  I can handle this!  The birds are chirping and singing outside the window here, and it is better than music. 

Last night, the Mrs was behaving rather well, and then once she was tucked into her bed, her wicked side came out of hiding.  On and off all through the night, she would call me into her room for no reason other than to argue and talk sharp.  At one point she asked me for a cup of milk.  When I took the milk in to her, she laughed at me and said "What is wrong with you?  That's not for me, it's for the cat."  There is no cat, so I put the glass of milk in the refrigerator.

Finally around 2 a.m. she dropped off to sleep.  Thank goodness!  By now, I was too tired to crochet, so I played solitaire on my laptop.  Thank goodness there was something interesting to watch on the cooking channel.  I got to watch a couple of programs that I had missed.

Seven a.m. is my favorite part of the week.  I get in my little blue car and head on home to my little dog.  My work week is done till next weekend. 

The Mrs' peonies are all getting ready to burst into bloom but I will miss them because they will have gone by before I get back here.  Her beauty bush, however, is chock full of blossoms and is just beautiful.


I have a fabulous little image from the web, and I just have to share it with you.  It's message is definitely super!!  See if you don't agree.  If this really works, I should be thin again before the summer is over.  You think?


Mrs is starting to talk in her sleep again so I need to go check on her.  I'll leave you with one more adorable image from the web.  This Aunty Acid is sooooooo smart!!


That's all for this morning,  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: