Thursday, June 26, 2014

Looking For A Little Rain

June 26, 2014

Good morning.  Today is starting off rather nice.  Some sun mixed with clouds, a slight breeze, and the hot temps aren't due for a few more hours.  I was hoping to wake up to some rain this morning, but so far the rain has evaded us.  The weather man keeps saying that the rain is coming, so maybe later?

It was really warm here yesterday, and it's just going to keep getting warmer right into the weekend.  Some of the heat feels good, but the rest just makes the air uncomfortable and not so good for breathing.  It's time to get the A/C in the window. 

Remember that treadmill that I bought?  Well, I've found a good home for it.  DIL says she'll take it home with her and give it a good workout.  Meanwhile I'll look for one that is easier to use, or maybe an exercise bike.  I'll have do some research to see which one will be best for me.

Last week, I realized I hadn't picked out a color for an afghan for my daughter Laura Jean.  So I went to the store and bought some  turquoise yarn that I thought would work up quite pretty.  I took a photo to show how pretty it is.  Laura Jean has light blonde hair and blue eyes, so this will look ever so pretty on her bed.


I also have a couple photos to share of visitors to our feeder area.  We always sprinkle lots of birdseed on the ground for the ground feeders, chipmunks and squirrels.  This way, everyone is happy.



There's really not much news here today.  This afternoon, I'll take Joe food shopping, and maybe do a bit of vacuuming.  That will be my exercise for the day.  Exciting?  Not really, but for now it will have to do.  The good thing is that my car has air conditioning and so does the super market. 

Well, that's it for now.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: