Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Info About The Canon PowerShot SX50 HS

June 11, 2014

Good afternoon.  Sorry for my late post but I have not had any internet or house phone all day until just now.  I did call the cable company this morning, but they were just going to send out a service man some time in the near future.  I said "don't bother, I'll pay someone I trust to check out my equipment." 

Then I called Wayne.  Now I have to call him back because the service has been mysteriously turned back on.  Hmmmmm, makes me wonder just what the problem may have been.

I had a request for more information about the Canon PowerShot SX50 HS, so here is a bit of data about this camera.


 
 Dimensions:  4.82" W x 3.44" H
Weight:  19.4 oz.
Focal Length  (35mm equivalent)  24-1200mm
Optical Zoom  50x
Digital Zoom  4.0x
Built-in flash, Optical Image Stabilizer
12.8 Megapixels
Approximate price:  $400 - $430 (usually on sale for around $400)
 
The only thing I'm not happy about is that the user manual is a PDF file on a disc.  I prefer to have a paper manual that I can hold in my hand while I try to learn the functions on the camera.  It's not convenient to always have to pop a disc into my laptop to try to look up something.  Other than that, this is a fabulous little camera.
 
That's about it for today.  I'm on a clean-up binge and it's best if I don't stop for long.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.
 
Hugs, Edna B.
 
 
 

No comments: