Friday, April 13, 2012

Beware! Today Is Friday The 13th.

April 13, 2012

I truly hope this is a good morning for you.  Even though the sun is shining here, and the temps are supposed to start picking up a bit, today is Friday the 13th so anything can happen.  Now mind you, I'm not usually superstitious, but the way my luck has been running I need to be extra careful. 

Last night, Wayne brought my new PC by, but he was exhausted so I told him he could set it up tonight or the beginning of next week.  I've been without it for a while now so what's a few more days.  Besides, I'm very lucky to have Wayne to take care of my computers. 

Ever heard of random acts of kindness?  RAK?  Ever do them?  I try to do them whenever the occasion arises.  And the nice part is that they come back to you.  I stopped at McDonald's for coffee this morning.  It came to $1.07.  I handed the girl two one dollar bills, and she gave me back one of them and said "I've got the seven cents ma'am."   Well that was a nice surprise.

I'm at work, and the Mrs is beginning to stir so I won't be able to chat for very long.  This morning's photos are ones that I took in Florida of a pair of Ibis in flight. 



And here's another photo of the "window reflection" shots that Audrey and I were playing around with while we were in Old Town.  I just think they are very interesting shots.  And they make me look so young!  I love it!


I had a nice phone chat with Mary Ann last night.  She had more fabulous tips to share with me on how to take better photos.  So now I have more stuff to try out as well as catching up on the last two Photography class assignments. 

Also, it was my turn to put up the weekly photography theme at Hummies Place so I chose "Vintage Things."   I have had this little nick nack forever it seems, at least since I was a teenager.  It's a lady out walking her dogs. 


Now  it's time for me to get busy here.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Happy Friday the 13th to you. I always love these days, not sure why...just do.
You have a good one!

Nani said...

What a cute nick-knack! Of course a green dress will get my attention!

I asked Carla to give you a Friday the 13th blessing for better luck. There's nothing better for good luck than a blessing from a black cat on 4iday the 13th!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Nani