Thursday, December 15, 2011

Only Ten More Days Till Christmas

December 15, 2011

Good morning.  It's rather gray and windy outside my window.  I want to go out later and take a new photo of my yellow rose.  The fact that it is still blooming amazes me so I'm trying to keep a little photo journal of it.  


I just went outside to get this photo, and to my surprise it is raining very lightly.  Of course, this could change to a downpour at any time.  Not only is my little rose still blooming, but there is another one not far from it trying to blossom in time for Christmas.  And Christmas, by the way, is only ten days away.

Today, I want to check out a free program called "Extract Now" that Hummie recommends.  Sometimes I download a lot of files, and this program will open all of them in a super fast time.  This in turn would save me a lot of time. 

Right now, though, I have laundry waiting for me plus a small stack of scatter rugs.  Because Tootsie doesn't pee on them every day, I'm thinking that she does it on the days she is most uncomfortable.  So I have a shelving unit in the laundry room with lots of scatter rugs on it.

One morning last weekend I took another photo of the morning mist in the field across the street from work.  This time though, I took a wider shot. 


Now it's time to get started on the laundry.  Before you know it, it will be lunch time.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! I'm amazed that it is blooming on December 15! Fabulous photo.

The Queen Jester said...

I love the foggy scene. It's cold and windy here today, feels like winter for real now.

Melinda said...

I got your message about the Secret Santa - you are a good detective. Glad you like what I sent.

Snowy said...

Your moon pics look fantastic! And the Christmas trees as well. Glad to hear Tootsie is doing well.I've been lazy on my blog,lol -too much chatting with my warrior, and I'm back to work. Got your card the other day , thank you.Hope my little package arrives soon as well.I'm off to work now, just sent Danny to bed,lol.Have a nice day -Hugs Snowy

smiekeltje said...

The rose picture is a beauty! Something for your next calendar???LOL, we didn;t finish even this year, but it's coming close!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Kyra