Friday, December 16, 2011

A Gift From My Secret Santa Friend

December 16, 2011

It's a gorgeous sunny morning here in New England, and it's not very cold.  Actually, I think it's supposed to be around 50 degrees F today.  I can definitely handle this! 

This won't be a very long post because I'm at work and the Mrs will be waking soon.  Yesterday,  the mail lady brought me another package.  This one was from my Secret Santa friend.  Oh my, what a beautiful quilted table topper my Secret Santa friend made for me.  There was also a cute Santa ornament for my tree.  I was so anxious to see what was in the box that I forgot to photograph everything while they were still wrapped. 


After I took this photo, I moved things around a bit under my tree and placed the table topper there.  It really makes my tree look very festive.  Then I spent a couple of hours visiting the rest of the blogs that were taking part in the fun, and I do believe I figured out who my Secret Santa friend is.  I want to thank you Melinda for my wonderful gifts.  Your stitching is just beautiful.

Now I must get busy here.  It's time to start breakfast for the Mrs.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Glad you like it!

Neabear said...

That quilted topper is so pretty. Handmade gifts are the best!

Merry Christmas!

~Linnea

Nani said...

What a lovely topper and the ornament is so cute!

Santa was very good to you, Edna! But it's not a secret that you're on the NICE list!

Hugs,
Nani

Kris said...

Edna - I just found out YOU are my Secret Santa!! Thank you so much for the lovely gifts you sent to me!! The scissors are darling and VERY sharp - perfect for all my little handwork!! The mouse is so cute and looks great on my niknak shelf with all my other pincushions!! Your topper is great!! I hope 2012 is your best year yet!! Kris