Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fall Temperatures Are Setting In

December 8, 2011

Ahhh, the sun is shining again today.  There is, however, quite a breeze outside my window.  I guess this is when our temperatures will be cooling down.  Well, I really can't complain.  These past few weeks have been simply gorgeous.

Tootsie and I have a few errands to run today and I'm hoping to finish up early so that we can relax this afternoon.  It's been a busy week so far, and tomorrow is back to work.

Did any of you watch the finale of Top Model last night?  We were all routing for Allison to win but it just wasn't in the cards.  We sort of knew it would be difficult for her to win because one of the judges was apparently quite set against it.  On this show, you can almost guess who will be eliminated each week by who the judges and contestants are.  Every now and then though, they surprise us and pick the same person that we do.  But that's enough of that subject.

Sometime this upcoming week, I would like to get blinds for my windows.  Eddie came by yesterday and put up my curtain rods and hung a couple of pictures for me.  Now I just need blinds and curtains to finish off the living room. 

I also need to get outside and take new photos of the yellow rose tree.  Yesterday, I noticed another yellow bud on it, and the first bud was beginning to unfold.  I think this is just awesome!

Today's share photos are of a couple of the resident geese at our local park.  The large birds are so friendly and trusting, and it hurts to see some parents allowing their children to throw rocks at them.  I often wonder why they even bother to come to the park if they don't like the birds. 



That's all the news for this morning.  Now I really must get dressed and start this new day.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

Once you have the new blinds and curtains up, you must photograph the room with you framed work! Bet it looks great on the wall!!

We're leaving tonight for our family weekend, so I ma not comment much for a couple of days. I'll be catching up Tuesday! :)

Hugs, Nani