Friday, December 2, 2011

A Busy Weekend Coming Up

December 2, 2011

It's another gorgeous sunny morning here in New England.  It's a bit nippy at the moment, but it will warm up soon.  I'm at work, and Tootsie is here with me.  I've lost my Friday babysitter because he got called back to work.  I'll have to work something out with another of the dwarfs.  We'll see.

There's not much new here.  Yesterday was spent doing a bit of wrapping, laundry, and picking up a few more clothing items for my youngest daughter.  I did manage to stop by the post office to mail off a couple of boxes and some Christmas cards.  Hopefully, I will be finished with my boxes over the weekend and can  mail them out on Monday.  At least, that's my goal.

I don't have a new photo, so I pulled out a pretty one from a month ago.  This is what it looks like in the morning a couple streets over from where I work.  Rather pretty, I think.


This weekend, I want to learn how to make snow in Photoshop.  My friends Su and The Queen Jester have both learned it so now I want to learn too.  If I have any luck, I'll post my results here.  This has to be a short post because Mrs is waking now and will be wanting her breakfast.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

I wonder how to make snow in Photoshop. I am happy I have some wonderful brushes to add some snow on pages LOL.
It sounds you;re going to have a busy weekend, but you also take some "free time"hey?
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

There's no business like snow business! I'll send you an email with the directions I have and it will give you a starting point.