Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's A Good Day For A Chicken Run

September 17, 2011

It's a bit gray outside so far this morning.  And inside too.  I came home from work to find that my little Tootsie had not been feeling good all day.  She still ran to the door to greet me, and then curled up in her little bed. 

At suppertime,  I gave her turkey to tempt her taste buds but it did not work.  All through the night and this morning so far, she is still not feeling so good.  Her favorite morning treat is still sitting uneaten not too far from her.

We had some fun things planned for today, but I think we will just stay here at home.  I've already switched work nights with a friend so I don't have to work tonight.  If she starts to perk up a bit, I'll go to the market and buy her a barbecued chicken.  Maybe I'll just go get the chicken anyway.  Who knows?  Maybe the aroma from the chicken might get to her.  Yeah, I think I'll get dressed and make a quick run to the supermarket.

Before I head out, I have photos to share.  Yesterday at work, I noticed a new little plant trying desperately to grow through a crack in the cement along with some bits of grass.  A beautiful little yellow evening primrose.


I also took a photo of one of the Mrs' roses, then played a bit with it in Photoshop.  How about a truly blue rose? Ooooooooooh, so pretty!



Okay, that's it for this morning.  I need to get dressed and make that chicken run.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

p.s.  The sun is shining now, so maybe my Tootsie will too.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

lol, wow !that colour is amazing ! Hope Tootsie will be better soon again :)

smiekeltje said...

Great change of colour of the rose!
Oh my, sad to hear tootsie isn;t feeling too great. Hope she will get better during the day.
Have a nice chichen run LOL!
Hugs
Kyra