Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Golden Year Perks?

September 13, 2011

Good morning.  It's really a lovely morning here in my little part of the world.  Much as I wanted to get out for a bit yesterday, Tootsie and I never made it past my yard.  For some reason, I was very tired and really only wanted to go to bed.  So I did.  I had me a nice long nap.  Maybe today will be our day to get out and about.

I've been hunting down all my photo discs to finalize the twelve pictures for my calendar.  It seems I'm missing one day.  A day I really want to find.  It almost looks like I copied every folder except the one for that particular day.  How can I do such a dumb thing?  I'm not sure, but I know it was easy.  Forgetfulness.  Just one of the perks that comes along with these "Golden Years."  Grrrr!

Even though I did not get any new photos yesterday, I came across this one that I took a couple of years ago at the park.  I haven't seen very many swans at our pond lately, so I thought this one would be fun to share.


I will have to be more alert next Spring and Summer so that I can get lots of new photos of all the new babies.  They are so darling to watch. 

Today, I need to make a couple of phone calls.  I know that Tootsie and I have doctor appointments coming up real soon, but I forgot to write them down.  So now I will have to call both offices to find out when we are supposed to be there.  I think I need to do some laundry again too.  Ah well, it's this busy part of life that keeps me young.

I'm off now to get started on this new day.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

I know also about "the forgetting", part of the years that are accumulating LOL!
Try to get out for a little while today, if the weather is still nice. Soon enough it will be much different with Autumn around the corner and then the winter again. brrr.
Hugs
Kyra