Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Flowers Popping Up

March 21, 2009

Wow! Ten more days till April. My flowers are already coming up in my little garden. What a beautiful sight for sore eyes! Irises, tulips and a couple of jonquils I think. It's been so long that I forget.

Last night I got quite busy on a chat with Snow Raven and doing my scrap shopping in between that I plum forgot to get to my blog post until it was well after midnight. Shame on me! But you have to admit it is fun to shop for goodies, especially when you find a bunch of them. Now if only I could find enough time to do them all justice. Hm-m-m-m-m.

Daughter #1 (the rummage sale baby) is off to her taxidermy convention this weekend. God bless her little soul, she actually stuffed her first doe and is entering it into competition there. Her hubby will be entering his first duckie, too. Good thing I love these two, I don't really dig the stuffing part. BUT -- they seem to do what they do very well indeed. So that's good. Good luck kids on your competition.

Tootsie darling is back to peeing on all my scatter rugs again. Nerves, ticked off with me, who knows why she does it, but every now and then she starts up again. I have a big pile of scatter rugs just for this reason. She pees, I pick up and throw in wash and put down another rug. Then I just keep an eye to see which one she will use next. Her chemo appointments start again Monday and Tuesday. Maybe that's part of it. Who knows.

I just wag my finger and give her the "bad doggie" routine. Life is too short to get upset about scatter rugs and a little pee. Cheaper to buy extra scatter rugs. I also received another beautiful award from my good friend Kyra. I need to do some "nominating" homework, but I promised to share this with you tomorrow.

I'm off now to do more laundry. Rugs, etc. I have a lovely photo to share with you today. Audrey sent me a couple of photos of her doe. I was going to post the one with her (daughter's) tongue sticking out, but I'll be nice and post the happy one. Enjoy the pic and y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: