Monday, March 9, 2009

Hate To Leave My Dumpster - But.....

March 9, 2009

Tomorrow, I go home and leave my friendly dumpster cafe behind. I think I'm actually going to miss it. At least it is quite unique.

My vacation has turned out to be quiet and healing. My cold is pretty much all gone, and I've gotten tons and tons of rest. But isn't that what a vacation is for? The only thing I regret is not being able to have Tootsie here with me, but I didn't want to chance it because of the change in her medications. Maybe next year. I did buy her a little Tigger toy. She loves stuffed toys.

So far this week, I have managed to finish quite a few of the challenges at the forum which I share with you each day once I get home. Today I can share a layout I made for Tootsie.

I'm off now, back to my condo to watch some TV and pack for tomorrow. Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.




No comments: