Friday, March 6, 2009

Dumpster Dolly Here

March 5. 2009

Well here I am in my favorite spot at Dumpster Hi Fi Cafe. It's just down around the back of the building in a corner near a fence. Alas, there is no coffee, and no electricity. But it's free. So I guess that makes it a bargain.

It's a little buggy on the grass, so I will stay in my car to post today. Later on I will mosey on down to the local McDonald's to see if they really do have a wi-fi service. If so, I will water log my self with cokes, etc and play to my little heart's content.

My friends have just gone home, so it's sort of lonely here. It's times like this when I miss my Michael the most. Lots of time to have some fun and no one to have it with. There is a little green lizard on my sun porch, so I think I will make friends with it so I will have someone to chat with. Have you never talked with a lizard? No? You should try it sometime. They don't repeat anything you say, and they don't argue with you.

I think I want to look around to see if there is anything pretty to photograph. Not that I will go very far, I dont like walking around by myself. Today I will share my layout that I made for the "K" challenge on the forum at Magickal Scraps, then I will take my leave. Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: