Monday, August 4, 2008

New Kit - "Blooms Galore"

August 4, 2008

I tried to get in here earlier to start posting a new kit for you, but 4shared wouldn't let me on to store the folders and get links. Had to wait about an hour an a half. I was almost tempted to open an account with Media Fire.

We're a bit un-sharp tonight. Worked all night, and then had to take Tootsie in this morning and this afternoon for her chemo treatments. So we're going to turn in a bit early tonight. Hopefully, there will be something good on TV to watch.

The new kit is finished, packaged and tucked away in a folder for you to download. I've named it "Blooms Galore." It's kind of big, so I've had to break it into four parts. Tonight, you get Part One, which is half of the papers. Hope you like it.

Hugs, Edna B.

O-O-O-PS!! Sorry, this is not a good night. Now Blogger won't let me upload. I think I will just call it a night, and start over again tomorrow. I'm really sorry. Thanks for understanding. Be back tomorrow.

No comments: