Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Freebie QP

August 2, 2008

This will be short. We're in the beginning of another electrical storm. The thunder is crashing, and I just saw a couple of bright lights flash.

I did want to give you another QP that I made with one of Snow Raven's new kits. This one is called "It's A Fairytale" and it's available at the Scraphead store. http://www.scraphead.com/

Poor Tootsie had to go to the hospital again this evening. She has a growth or something that looks just like a burrowing tick. The doctor confirmed that it was not a tick, but some sort of growth. Monday, when she goes for her chemo, they will check it more thoroughly.

We got home way past dinner time, so I have to go put together something for Tootsie and me.
Enjoy your QP,

Hugs, Edna B.

"It's A Fairytale" kit by Snow Raven























Expired

No comments: