Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Moo Fibs!

June 25, 2008

I'm a bit late tonight. Been working on my "Moo" kit, and I've been having a grand time with it. You know, sometimes guys can be really sneaky. Moo has been telling me right along that he doesn't really have the time to be reading my blog. Well, let me tell you -- he fibbed!!!

Today the man came by about my new windows, and I overheard my brother telling him about what I said on the blog about how men are when they are sick. I also heard him say that maybe I'd like to do my own cooking for a while. The nerve of him!!! The other guy got a big kick out of it, though.

I've had a special request from Rae. Tell me more about what you do, sizes, etc. It sounds really wonderful. E-mail me (my email is in the comments section). I'm working on a kit to go with the "Fourth of July" QP's, so maybe that will be a help to you.

Tootsie and I are off to dreamland now. We're going to snack on a strawberry shortcake first. M-m-m-m. Before I go, I'll leave you with another of the "Fourth of July" QP's. Enjoy.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Fourth of July" QP - 02B


Expired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Edna
I really like this retro feel to your QP. Good work sweetie.
Hugs
Sue