Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Is Here!!!

Mar. 22, 2008

Spring is here, YEAH-H-H, and Happy Easter to all of you. I think Spring and Fall are the prettiest seasons, with the best weather. Of course, I remember when I was young, and I thought summer and winter were just the greatest seasons.

Well, now I'm a little older and just a tad slower. No more popping tar bubbles in the street with my bare toes, and no more sledding and snowball fights for this gal. I'd rather plant my spring flowers and cherry tomatoes, and photograph autumn colors.

This weekend I am going to share a couple of layouts, and post a freebie for you.

Hugs, Edna B.

The first layout is my youngest and most special child. Happy Easter Laura Jean.


This layout was created with Snow Raven's "St. Patricks" kit.


And this is your Freebie QP. It was made with Snow Raven's kit, "Spring Celebration."

Expired

1 comment:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is so beautiful it takes your breath away! TYFS!