Thursday, April 25, 2019

PC Problems- Short Post

April 25, 2019

Good afternoon.  I'm getting a late start today but it couldn't be helped.  Yesterday I was waiting for the mail to get here before going shopping.  Alas, the mail didn't come until after twelve noon.  That put a crimp in my day so I did not go.

This morning, I had my breakfast and a cup of coffee, then got dressed and went out to do my errands.  When I got home and put everything away, it was time to make lunch for Pogo and me.  It's such a lovely day that I've shut off the heat to the house and opened the bottom window on the storm door so that we can get some fresh air.  The next few days are supposed to be in the fifties and rainy so I'll be putting the heat back on tomorrow.

While I was at WalMart, I found two new shades of yarn that I could not resist.  I got two skeins of each which should be enough to make something. 

Folks, I've developed some strange problem with my laptop, so I have to cut this post short.  I'll be back tomorrow.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I typed a comment and it disappeared. If you get two, that’s why. The weather here is going from hot to rainy and cool. Hope you get your laptop issues fixed. Hugs