Wednesday, April 3, 2019

A New Laptop Coming For Me

April 3, 2019

Good morning.  Tis gray and wet here, but it looks bright, as if the sun is trying to shine down on us.  In a few hours, it should be a really lovely day.  This is super because I do have to go out to do an errand or two. 

Yesterday, Deanne came by for lunch and brought us a pizza.  Yum!  Yum! And, she brought me some new solar flowers to put in my garden.  I'll have to take photos of them.  I sent her home with some new tomato plants.  We'll probably have to start our tomato plants indoors because it's still a bit too soon to plant them outside.

For the rest of the afternoon, I did a lot of research online, looking for a new laptop.  I did finally decide on one from Amazon.  I sent a photo of it and its description to daughter Audrey and her hubby Mac to get their opinion as to whether or not it would be a good buy.  They both said yes!  So I placed my order for it. 

I also placed an order for a new book that I'm sure I'll be needing to use every day for quite a while.  This book is a must for anyone needing a lot of help with Windows 10.  Whenever I get a new device, I try to get one of these books to help me learn how to use my new device.  They are excellent books.  This one costs $24.79 at Amazon.  Both the book and the laptop should arrive on Friday.


All the new plant and garden catalogues are coming in now and oh my, they are full of so many gorgeous plants.  I want them all.  Of course, I don't have room for all of them, so maybe just one or two new plants.  We'll see. 

There are a lot of fun new items for the yard in these catalogues.  I especially liked the following ones.  These are bird homes, a bee nesting home and some fun bird treat holders.





I think the bee nesting house is important because we need the bees, and they are beginning to disappear.  A couple of the new plants that I am wanting to put in the garden will be specifically for attracting bees.  If lots of folks put these houses in their yards, maybe we could bring back our bees.

Last night, I spent some time gathering and paying all the bills that are coming due.  Now I'm just waiting for the mailman to get here so that I can give him all my outgoing mail.  After that, I need to do a couple of errands.

As I look out my door, I can see the sun is beginning to shine.  It's going to be a beautiful day.  Woo Hoo!  Now I think I'll get dressed so that I'm ready to leave once the mailman gets here.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Annsterw said...

I love that you included the bees! The are so important and so many people forget them! Congrats on the new computer! Yippee! Christmas in April! Annster's Domain