Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Alena

September 19, 2017

Good morning.  Yup, tis another gray, wet day here in New England.  I hope the heavier rain holds off until after I get home from my doctor appointment this morning.  It looks like there is a healthy breeze going on too.  Every now and then the leaves on the tree out front start dancing excitedly.

Before I forget again, let me wish a Happy Birthday to great granddaughter Alena.  She turned five years old yesterday.  Alena, I hope your Birthday was just awesome!  Here's photo that her grandma (Audrey) sent to me last evening.  She's wearing the pink sapphire kitty necklace that I sent to her.


Speaking of my great grandchildren, they are all growing up so quickly.  I have a few more photos to share.  These are three more of my great grandchildren.  Jack (top photo) just started the seventh grade, and will be thirteen years old soon.  Lilah (center photo) has started the fifth grade and has just recently turned ten years old.  The bottom photo is Alima.  She will be turning two years old this Fall.  Gosh, they are all so beautiful.  Randi, thank you so much for the photos.  I am so blessed!




This morning I have an appointment with my orthopedic doctor for a follow up on my shoulder.  That last shot of cortisone was supposed to take away the pain.  But, it didn't!  I don't really want another shot.  I just want to know what my options are.  I'm pretty sure that my favorite option is to just ignore the pain and hopefully it won't bother me too much.  That's what I do now.

Yesterday, I went back to the jeweler's shop to leave my rings that need new bands.  Gosh, my hand feels so naked!  I never take off my Goddess ring.  That one is so special to me.  The jeweler said that he would try to have that ring ready for me today.  That would be nice, but I'm not counting on it.  The other two rings may take a bit longer, but that's okay.  I'm also getting new appraisals. 

Well, time is slipping by on me again, so I'd best take my leave here.  I need to be getting ready for my appointment soon.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: