Friday, June 16, 2017

New Patterns To Try

June 16, 2017

Good morning.  It's a bit on the cloudy side this morning, but the sun keeps poking out from behind the clouds.  Temps have dropped down into the 60's, and there's a nice breeze.  My plants will definitely love these cooler temps.  I imagine, though, that soon it will be super hot again.  After all, Summer is only days away.

This will be a short post because Kevin and Janice will be coming here shortly.  I did want to share a new pattern book that I bought recently.  This one has doggie crochet sweater patterns.  They don't look too difficult, so I think I may try a couple of these patterns.




Aren't they cute?  That first cover shows a poncho and a matching mat.  My favorite is the Camo sweater on the top right of the last image.  I think I'll try that one first.  After I finish a couple of the projects that I'm working on now, of course.

Sometime today or tomorrow, I really need to go to the bank, and then to the Post Office.  I've run out of stamps and there are still bills to mail out.  Funny, there are always bills to mail out!! haha.

Well, now I need to get dressed before the kids get here.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Those are adorable. I've seen patterns to sew clothes for dogs, but never the knit or crochet ones.