Thursday, June 8, 2017

Looks Like A Great Day For Shopping

June 8, 2017

Good morning.  The sun is shining and it's looking like a beautiful day outside.  Temps are supposed to get up into the low seventies.  With a little luck, maybe Pogo and I can get out to do a bit of shopping later today.  I need to pick up a few things for the house.  (plus it would be nice to get out for a while)

 I have some cute photos to share today.  As I was passing by the kitchen window yesterday, I looked out to see if  any birds were at the bird feeder.  Then I noticed a dinner guest down below the feeder, hidden among the plants and the grass.  He was feasting on all the seeds that the birds had been dropping.




This little squirrel knows that he'll be shooed away from the bird feeder, so he decides it's much better to dine in a place where he won't be easily spotted, and the food is plentiful.  Such a smart little fellow!

Has anyone noticed that this is the time of year when all sorts of strange bugs come out?  Gosh, I can't stand them!  I don't like bugs and flies.  Pogo doesn't like them either.  Sometimes Pogo gets all sort of paranoid when there is a fly buzzing around.  It makes me wonder about the awful conditions he had to live in before he came to me. 

Right now, my little guy is next to me on the sofa, all snuggled up in his big fuzzy blanket.  A few days ago, I put his blanket in the washer, and he did not rest well until after it was dried and I brought it back to the sofa.  Naturally, he had to check it all out to make sure I hadn't done anything (other than clean it) to it. 

Well that's about all my news for today.  I'm thinking that I should get dressed and probably head out to my car.  I have a shopping list all ready, and Pogo is raring to go!  So till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Edna,
Awwww it was such a cute moment that you captured with the squirrel. I loved it.

And your right, it sounds like such a great day to get in the car and go shopping. Karyn and I had planned to do that but we were at the doctor a bit longer than we expected to be.

I am having a surgical procedure done July 11th, I have a Nasty Ulcer. I was in the emergency room with it on Tuesday night and up until 3:00 am before I came home. They called the hospital yesterday morning and got my records faxed over to his office along with the scans. He said that the ulcer is now a Monster in size so he gave me some medication to help give the ulcer a head start to heal before then. I was lucky that he was able to work me in today as I had an appointment for June 19th so now I canceled that one.

Cisco wants his treat so I will give it to him and find something productive to do... Hugs to you and Pogo from Cisco and myself and have a wonderful day out with Pogo! Love, Beth

LV said...

We have so many squirrels around here. They are cute to watch when they are running and playing. Otherwise, also destructive.