Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Gary Jr.

June 20, 2017

Good morning.  It rained during the night, but it's looking really beautiful outside this morning.  Depending on how I feel today, I may go out to get a haircut.  We'll see how I feel later.

Today is my son Gary Jr's birthday.  I want to wish him a beautiful day filled with peace and happiness.  Happy Birthday, Gary Jr.  I love you.

Yesterday, Dwarf Helen and I went to Walmart with me to do a it of grocery shopping.  Oh the sights you see at Walmart!!  I am always amazed at what some people will wear when they go shopping.  For some reason, it seems that the heavier and wider some women are, their clothes are tighter and shorter than they should be.  Yesterday's lady even found reasons to bend down.  Oh Lord, have mercy!!

Now I'll be the first to admit that I could stand to lose a few pounds, (well, maybe a bit more than that) but yesterday Dwarf Helen and I left Walmart feeling ever so thin and beautiful.  I'm going to feel guilty now eating those doughnuts that I bought. haha.

Yesterday afternoon, I tried to get some new photos of the baby Robins, but the Mama bird was giving me bits of problems.  I think she was getting ready to dive bomb me.  This is the best shot I could get.


This was Mama Robin up in the tree screeching at me.  She really is beautiful.


When Joe came home from work, he took my phone out and got me this photo.  Notice how one of the babies is twice as big as the others.  I think we only have three little ones now.  As you can see, they are starting to look like birds.


Well, Joe just came home from fishing.  He has the day off from work.  Now I have to open the door to the main house and let Pogo go out to get his turkey treat.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Gary Jr. I hope the day was a fun one!

Hi Edna,
So sorry that I didn't get to your blog yesterday. On Sunday I found a shard or a part of my tooth still in where they pulled it. Now the swelling has come down perhaps I will feel better.

I think that your right and only have 3 babies. The photos are gorgeous. Mama Robin is very protective it seems.

I am going to a dr. appointment so I will talk to you later. Hugs and kisses from me and Cisco to you and Pogo.... Have a terrific day my friend... xx

Angelicastar said...

I'm nearly 3 weeks into my total knee replacement surgery. It's still a pain in the you know what. The swelling is going down and I just got out of the shower washing the dead skin. I still can't wash the incision because I still have staples. Hopefully tomorrow they will be all gone when I go back to my second post op appointment. Sometimes I think those people that come in Walmart think they are the only one in the store. Their attire is terrible. I also see the bigger women or unshapely one with those leggings and stretch type dresses on. I weigh 163 now since the surgery. (I've lost 4 pounds because pain will not let you eat.) I will never wear legging and sometimes I will wear the bigger size spandex dresses with a nice top that cover my butt. I doesn't have that out of sight body shape to wear tight clothes. Some clothes are not for everyone to put on but we humans don't seem to understand that. Hmmmmm the doctor's office here aren't any better than Walmart. I was there last Wednesday and yes this over-sized lady had on a sun dress with no straps and it wasn't the best dress. (laughing) I told my son that didn't make any sense for anyone to come out of their house looking like that. She would continue walking and I assume she was modeling for us. (lol) when I went to the Walk with Me Class for my pre-op this gentleman came in asking me question about the procedure. I laughed and told him I was a patient. They all said you are dressed like you work here and look so sophisticated. I thanked them but I was there to for the terrible surgery.My mom taught us to dress for unexpected incidents and wear clean clothes and look appealing to yourself before you leave the mirror ....Have a wonderful day and hug Pogo for me.

Kathy said...

I love the pictures of the baby birds. Can't wait to see them as they develop and leave the nest.