Friday, March 3, 2017

Tis Miss Cranky Here!

March 3, 2017

Good afternoon.  This will have to be a rather short post, and hopefully tomorrow I'll be more like my normal self again.  I was not able to hook up my oxygen concentrator and yesterday was not a good breathing day or night. I did not get any sleep all night, so this morning I called the oxygen company and asked for someone to come out and hook up the concentrator for me. 

Being tired, and not breathing very well tends to put me in a rather miserable and cranky mood.  It took two phone calls to get someone out here.  But, now the oxygen is flowing, and I've had me a "sitting up" nap, so I'll have myself a shower and hopefully I'll be sort of normal again. 

I have some photos to share.  This is Pogo at the Boston airport while we  were waiting for our plane to board.

 
These  next photos are more of the fireworks from two nights ago.  I missed  last night's show because we  were  busy trying  to work out problems with the internet.
 


 
I will try to get more photos of the fireworks tonight.  For now, I'm headed to the shower.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
 
Hugs, Edna B.
 
 
 

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Sorry to hear about the breathing problems, that can't be any fun. Hopefully this will get fixed soon. You need to have the good deep sleep and breathing certainly is part of that. I can still remember how awful I felt before getting my cpap machine. I didn't know why I was so exhausted all the time.