Saturday, May 9, 2015

Unscrambling My Brains A Bit Here

May 9, 2015

My goodness, I think my marbles have scrambled because I had to call my SIL Eddie to find out what day today is.  I woke up thinking that it was Friday, so after I fixed my Friday post, and posted a new "Friday" post, I went out to the laundry room to find my Saturday newspaper sitting on the washer. 

What?????  So now I'm wondering just what day it is!!!  Well, I'm not going to fix the last post.  I just want to say that this being sick for so long has really scrambled my brains.  Hopefully, I'm all set and back to normal again.  Thanks for bearing with me folks. 

I'll see you tomorrow.  Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

LV said...

You are okay, just joined a big club that affects everyone. Glad to see you drop in now and then. Trust all is well with you.