Saturday, May 9, 2015

I Do Believe The Healing Has Started!!


May 9, 2015

Good morning.  The sun is shining here, but I see it is snowing in the mid west part of the country.  Well dang!!  Although in one sense, maybe this extra precipitation will make a healthy dent in the shortage of water in some of these areas.  There has to be a plus side to snow in May. 

Well, I think I may finally have some good news about this pneumonia thing.  This morning is my best morning so far.  I think I may actually be starting the healing side of this stuff.  No coughing and choking this morning when I woke up.  Now that's a good thing!!

Yesterday I had a question about where I found those cool cat stockinga.  Well, I found them in one of the many catalogues that I get in the mail.  I'm not sure which catalogue, but if I remember, I'll post it.  I don't buy a lot from the catalogues, but I love seeing all the fun stuff in them.

Well, it's beginning.  The fruits of my many recent shopping experiences has started.  Yesterday, the first three packages arrived.  Ooohhh!!  I love getting packages in the mail.  Even if I'm the one who ordered the stuff.   After oohing and ahhing over the contents of the packages, I put two of them in the gift drawer to wait their time for giving.  The contents of the remaining package will be gift wrapped and given to my grandson Kevin for graduation. 

Yup, I'm a happy little camper this morning.  Boxes coming in the mail, pneumonia going away, sun is shining, and my friend Nani sent me an email to let me know how she is doing.  I worry about her when she does not post on her blog for a while.  This MS is nasty stuff, but Nani always has the most beautiful smile on her face. 

Well, I have about fourteen more rows to go on the Orchid lapghan, and then I'll get back working on the Buff one (only about one third done)   Hmmm, now I'll have to go pick out two more colors.  Probably two shade of blue because I haven't made any blue ones yet.   These little lapghans are easy to make and they work up quickly.

Today I have photos of some of Jazzy's latest shopping trip.  I must say, this young lady is very fashion conscious and loves all the new trends.  I can't wait to see her wearing these two newest items.  Aren't these purty?



One of the packages I'm waiting for will have new curtains for my living room. I felt it was time to put up something lighter and airier, so I ordered some pretty blue and white curtains for the windows and a plain white lacy panel for the door.   The ones I ordered do not go the floor, only to the window sill.  My carpet is blue, so these should look real pretty.


I think my thinking cap was on crooked yesterday, because I signed off by saying that I'd be back here on Sunday.  Hmmm, it will be nice when my brains finish unscrambling and get back to normal.  I did fix that on the post. 

Well, that's about all my news for today.  This time I will be back on Sunday.  So till then, Y'all be well and have a fantabulous weekend. 

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: