Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Beware The Wipe-Out Key

May 19, 2015

Good morning.  Wow, there must be a "wipe out" button on my keyboard that totally wipes out whole posts if your finger manages to tough this sensitive little key.  I just typed about half of my post, and VOILA!  All gone!!   Now I just have to find this wicked little key and tape it over. 

Miss Crabapples becomes quite cranky after a run in with this key.  I find that I have very little patience when I am not feeling so good.  Of course, that's probably the reason my hand keeps on finding this wicked little key.  You  think?

This morning is my best morning so far, so I'm hoping that I'm beginning to see a light at the end of this sickly tunnel.  Oh my, it sounds good to say that, so here's hoping!!  I only had one little cough/choke session this morning.  (So, far.  keeping my fingers crossed)  This is a major improvement.

Today is rather gray and cloudy, as we are expecting rain for a good part of today. So far, there's only been a light rain.  Yesterday's clouds burned away, and the rest of the day was simply gorgeous.  We do need a bit of rain though to keep the lawns and gardens happy. 

It was quiet here yesterday.  In between napping, I finished the Woodsy lapghan, and went to my yarn supply to pick out some red yarn.  However, I chose instead a Pink Camo yarn with white for the accent color.  It really is quite pretty.


I'm noticing that colors in photos show up extremely different on my laptop from on my cell phone.  The colors on my cell phone are simply gorgeous and true to life.  On my laptop, well that's another story.  A photo sent from my phone to my laptop comes across as gray, dull and dark.  Then I have to manipulate it in Photoshop to get back to the original color (if I can).  Hmmm, I wonder why?

Well, there's really not much news so I think I'll make a fresh cup of coffee and do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be well and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Beautiful Edna. I think the pink and white really set the other colors off. How pretty.

Oh I have encountered that little key myself several times and it really just throws me into a hissy fit. LOL.

I hope that you and Pogo can go to the park or somewhere soon. I know that he must miss that. We can't take Cisco anywhere. One of these days his leash is going to break because he sees someone and strains against it to try and get to who ever he sees so he can snarl and bark at them. He use to not ever be like this. Just in the last few months. He has been having a few attitude problems since he doesn't get to have any of my special treats that I was giving him, but the weight is coming off and bet that he is just hungry so he is grouchy. I am grouchy when I am hungry as well.

I sent Kyra a short message yesterday wishing her well. It was sad to hear that she had been in the hospital ill. There is so many new strains of respiratory illness going around that is really scary.

Got to run for now... Take care hon and have a great day! Beth

The Queen Jester said...

It is hard to be patient when you don't feel well. I've come down with a wicked head cold and seem to just sleep all the time while the eyes are running and the nose keeps dripping. The coughing is getting better, but the throat is still sore.
The weather isn't helping either as it's only in the mid 40's with rain forecasts most of the week.
Perhaps we'll wait until June before returning to Wisconsin next time.

Debby said...

I think those colors are my favorite of all the ones you have done. I love ice cream colors.
You are allowed to be grumpy when you don't feel well. You can't be sweet all the time.
Feel better.

Annesphamily said...

I am glad you are crafting away! I wish you would get rid of that nasty pneumonia for good! Argh....but your outlook is good. Keep getting better and stronger each day. Love your photos. Have a good evening.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I have found that my mouse pad on my laptop (if that's what it's called) is very touchy, If I brush over it with the lightest of touches I can lose stuff, hence I only use the old fashioned mouse and try to keep my wrists and fingers away that touchy pad. I would like to be able to turn it off, that would save heaps of frustration.
So glad you are feeling better. Hugs Elee.