Friday, May 8, 2015

A Real "Crappy" Evening

May 8, 2015

Good morning.  Well, it's another gorgeous day coming up.  I love how the daylight has been pushed back to around 5 am.   When I wake up early, and look out and see daylight, it starts my day in a happy way.  

This morning when I woke up so early, I decided to stay up.  Mornings have been my worst time this past week.  I cough when I wake up and lose my breath, and have quite a time getting it back.  This makes is difficult to comfortably fall asleep, not knowing if you'll make it in the morning.  This is the same thing my grandson Kevin was going through for so long this winter. 

This morning, it wasn't so bad for me.  I'm thinking it might have been because I got up so early and it didn't have a chance to get too bad.  I don't really know.  On the other hand, maybe I'm beginning the healing thing.  Oh boy, wouldn't that be wonderful!!

 There's not really much for news, except for my "crappy" evening last night.  Do you know how much I love my little Pogo?   A whole lot!!!   Last night he was starting to act funny.  He came over to me, and he was shaking and wanting to be picked up.  So I picked him up.  He cuddled in and got all comfy on my chest with his little hind legs tucked into the top of the front of my jammys.   He was shaking wicked, so I hugged him close.  And then he got the squirties all down the inside of my jammy top!!! 

How about that for a "crappy" evening!!   First I set him on a towel while I took off the jammy top.  Then I cleaned us both up, got him a clean shirt and me a clean pair of jammies.  No biggie.  That's what mommies do.  I'm happy to say that after all that, Pogo was feeling much better.  This morning he is in a very playful mood. 

I took a photo of the two new lapghans that I am working on.  One is Buff and the other is Orchid.  These are numbers six and seven.  I'm not sure how many I need, so I'll just keep on making them until I decide who they are going to and how many I need.


Going through some of my many catalogues, I found a very interesting item that some of my cat lover friends might like.  A sexy pair of "cat" stockings.  Wowee!!


 Before I take my leave, I want to thank the Queen Jester for giving me the name of those pretty blue flowers that are growing in my yard.  They are Scilla, or more commonly know as Siberian Squill.  Thank you QJ. 

Now I'm going to drink my coffee and get caught up a bit on my blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Oooops. Pogo says he's sorry. I've not had that experience and it's one I can gladly skip.
Love the cat socks - where do you find this stuff!