Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Layouts

Mar. 6, 2008

Another nice day today, and all my work is caught up. Not for long, but it's a nice feeling. My laptop is getting some more memory tonight. Can't wait for that, the poor thing runs so slow, and Photoshop doesn't hardly run at all. I just have too much stuff in it. Oh well!

My new roof is going on soon. The dumpster and the shingles arrived today. It'll be nice when that is finished.

Tonight, I'm going to share a couple of layouts that I made for challenges at KST. The first one is for the Quote Challenge. I used Snow Raven's kit "Spring Celebration", and a photo taken by Miss Audrey.

The second layout is for the ABC Challenge at KST, and was a lot of fun to do. For the background and bows, I again used "Spring Celebration."

That's all for today,

Hugs, Edna B.

p.s. There will be another freebie for you either tomorrow or Saturday.

"Quote Challenge"


ABC Challenge

No comments: