Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Such A Simply Gorgeous Morning

August 23, 2016

Good morning.  Although I got up rather early this morning, I was not able to post here because Google Blogger was down for a while.  Perhaps for maintenance? 

Last night was sooo cool, oh my it was wonderful!!  I left the door windows up until the whole place felt really cool, then shut the door and put the lights out.  zzzzzzzzzzz 

Today I can show you the beautiful bracelet that daughter Audrey made for her friend.  Isn't this pretty?  I'm going to have to get more beads and charms so that I can make a few more of these bracelets.


I got an email yesterday from Pogo's foster mom.  Her hubby was the person who outbid me for the bigger doggie bed.  Here's a photo of their little Trinket enjoying her new bed.
 
 
The packages that the mailman brought yesterday contained some more jewelry components and a pretty new bobble for me.  I saw this on the Jewelry Television station a week ago, and fell in love with it.  It's big and bold with lots of Peridot.  I find that as my hands age, they look much better with larger rings.  (haha)


Today I will do a bit of vacuuming, then I think that Pogo and I will sit out on the porch for a while.  Even though the temperature will get up to the low 80's in a few hours, right now the temp is 71F.  Oh my, I love it!!!

Jazzy is at home now recovering from oral surgery.  Mom (Dee Dee) is out picking up some ice cream for her.  The dentist said that Jazzy can have ice cream and yogurt.  Jazzy is in the process of having braces put on her teeth.  Just a bit of an enhancement to her beautiful smile.

Now it's time to lather my little guy all over with the Aloe Vera Gel before heading out on the porch.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Audrey made a sweet bracelet. Oh, and that ring of yours looks great.
Love the color
I don;t wear much rings anymore, I have my family seal ring and wedding ring , so both hands covered LOL.
We are heading for two days of "tropical heat"so that could be temperatures of 28-32 C well, even for me that is a bit too much, but I will not complain!Our house is rather cool, sometimes it iss even a bit too cool for me,big difference between inside and outside temps And that without airconditioning.
Probably sunday or Monday it will drop again to around 22C As long as we have lots of sunshine(with perhaps a little soft rainshower at night??) I will be happy LOL.
Always hard to think what to eat for dinner, with those heavey temperature-changes, it seems it effects a bit on the appetite.
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs
Kyra