Friday, November 7, 2014

A Busy Day For Pogo And Me

 November 7, 2014

Good afternoon.  Well this morning was spent at the dealership so that my car could be checked over to make sure it is ready for winter.  While we were there, we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in their diner. 

On the way home, Pogo and I stopped at a couple of yarn stores to see if there were any new yummy colors.  Of course, we had to pick up a few skeins.  A girl just can't have too much yarn! 

Last evening, DIL Janet came by with two large goodie bags for our supper.  Guess what was inside my bag.  Boy, oh boy!   One of my favorite dinners; fried scallops, fried onions, french fries and cole slaw.  Oh my, what a feast we had!!  And she gave me a gift card so that I can have fun shopping.  This birthday just keeps getting better and better!

This afternoon, the ring that Pogo told me to order arrived in the mail.  Oh my, is it ever pretty.  I have a beautiful doll collection, and this ring is just perfect for me.  It's sterling silver, onyx and marcasite.   Here's a picture that I took off the website.


Pogo's letting me know that I haven't made him any lunch yet, so I guess I'd better get busy and feed my little guy.  After that, I have a few programs that I taped that have to be put on to discs.  Wayne stopped by last night to give me a refresher course on how to do this on the new TV.  I'd be lost without this guy. 

I'm off to the kitchen now.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Fried food is always so tasty. I keep waiting for a study to show it is actually good for you like they have now with coffee and eggs.

Nani said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your whole birthday festival!;)

Pogo has exquisite taste! Pretty ring and perfect for matching your affection for dolls!

Have a great blog-day off!

Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Janet's surprise bag sounds yummie!
And what a good taste Pogo has, I love that ring, very special!
Extend the festivities a bit into the weekend, so you surely can say you had a long birthday celebration LOL!
Hugs
Kyra

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful design on your ring. Pogo has exceptional taste.
Hugs Elee.