Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Don't Forget To Stay Safe

May 6, 2020

Good morning.  It's sunny today, but cooler.  This morning I watched a woodcraft show on TV. It showed how to make a table game that the whole family could play.  I don't do woodcraft, but I do enjoy knowing how things are made.   

Last night, I tried to take photos of the crochet projects that I've been making, but the colors just don't come out the same with lamp lighting.  Later today, I'll take the projects out on the  porch and take photos in the daylight.

Meanwhile, I do have this photo of SIL Eddie trying on one of the projects to see if it fits.  It's a man's neck warmer that folds down.  However, it can also be pulled up to cover the mouth and nose if the temperatures drop to really mean cold.  I'm also making a matching hat for each neck warmer.


Today, after I get a few things done around the house, I'll work on the newest warmer set.  This one is a  pretty "Sprout" green.  After that, I'll maybe work on an pretty medium purple poncho.  Or maybe I'll  just pick another color for a neck warmer.  It depends on my mood at the time.

I thought I'd share something that Deanne had posted online.  There are a lot of things that are beginning to open up again and people need to remember to stay safe.


Thank goodness I'm typing first on notepad, then pasting to Blogger.  My page already disappeared once.  Now, for those who are here in Massachusetts, or planning to come here, REMEMBER -- Starting today, everyone over the age of two must wear a face covering when social distancing is not possible.

Now I'm off to gert started on this new day.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Good advice -- we all have to be careful and protect ourselves, while still trying to live our lives as best we can!

smiekeltje said...

How nice of Eddie to try out the neckwarmer LOL!
People are getting impatient, here as well, and all is well as long as people don;t forget there is still a virus flying around!
Might be here too we will have to wear facecovering in some things,
curious to know where to be able to find a mondcovering! They seem hard to get.
But we will see if it is needed how we manage to get a few.
Really lazy day today, which is nice too at times.
You keep safe and enjoy yourself as much as you can at home.
Hugs
Kyra

wisps of words said...

Your SIL's Patriots shirt, told me where you are! Even before you said! -smile- We are just to your west, in NYS.

Cool knitting you are doing!!!

Mass. is now making this mask rule? We have had it in place. Each state makes its own rules. As it should be. Remember State's Rights! -smile-

For myself, I do want wise opening of certain places. And keep the masks/safe distance rules in place.

And all those of us, who are still at more risk, stay home. Wisdom! Self use of common sense! That is how I feel, not necessarily for everyone, to feel the same of course. -smile-

Yes, try to have a goooood day, each day. We each, have a *duty,* to try to do this, for ourselves. And why not? It _helps_ us, and those around us.

I really like your message! And may make a post of it! Linking back to you, of course! Thank you!!!

Gentle hugs...
πŸŒ±πŸŒΈπŸŒ±πŸ’—πŸŒ±πŸŒΈπŸŒ±

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Edna, that crochet mask sure does serve a multi-purpose, but it may be a bit warm to wear as warmer weather comes in (one day?) No worries about masking up as we do that when shopping, but not when walking outdoors. Here in NH, folks from Massachusetts are strongly discouraged from entering here, but there is no way to legally close a state border. Many folks come to shop as there is no state sales tax in NH.

Theresa said...

It is cooler here this morning! That neck warmer is very nice and useful during these times. I am staying in mostly, but have a mask on when I get out... gotta stay safe! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!