Tuesday, April 28, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO POGO AND SASSY

April 28, 2020

Good morning.  Today we celebrate two birthdays.  Sassy's birthday was yesterday, and Pogo's birthday is today.  They are fourteen years old.  We're wishing a beautiful day for both of them.  They've given us so many priceless years of love and joy.  Happy Birthday Pogo and Sassy.  (Sassy is Deanne's little Chihuahua)

My little guy's birthday present arrived yesterday afternoon, but we did not open it until this morning.  As you know, he just loves fluffy blankets.  So I ordered him a luxuriously fuzzy hunter green throw blanket.


Does he love it?  You betcha he does!  Sometime today, I'll have to get it from him long enough to wash it.  The instructions that came with it say to wash it before using it.  I'll give my fuzzy jacket back to him while his fuzzy green blanket is being washed.

 Yesterday, I boxed up the Sandstone poncho and a gift for a friend who could use a bit of cheering.  Deanne and Eddie will be by this morning to take them to the Post Office.  Next, I have the two afghans to mail.  One to Florida and one to Sweden.

Last evening, while binge watching NYPD Blue, I started another Christmas project.  My new yarn order should be coming soon and I'm trying to get a few of the smaller projects done while I'm waiting for it.

Today I have some blog reading to catch up on.  Before I go, let me share a photo of my Pogo.  This was taken while we were in Florida.  His Auntie Audrey would lay a towel on the floor of the patio room and Pogo would soak up the warm sunshine.


Now I'm off to get started on this brand new day.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

wisps of words said...

Happy Birthday to them!!!!!

I agree, a fuzzy blanket is delightful!!!!

Enjoy your new project!

Gentle hugs...

Let healthy go back to work...
Compromised people,
Still stay home.
🌱💛🌱💛🌱💛🌱💛🌱

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to your two precious fur babies, they are loved and they know it :)
Hugs,
~Jo

My Tata's Cottage said...

Happy Birthday Pogo and Happy Birthday Sassy! What cuties and we know Pogo loves his new blanket. That is a beautiful shade of green and a sweet blanket! It is nice to see you here. I am happiest when the hubby is here with me but then there are the weeks he has to go in to his office. I Am very grateful he is still able to work and he has a great employer. They are moving slowly about this going back to work. I think some of the scare tactics do not remind people that intelligent folks run businesses and want to help the little people on the payrolls. Rebekah, Nick and an all continue to work from home. They are not hearing much different reports from their employers. Very happy to see them safely here. I agree, if you feel healthy and able to work so be it! If not stay home. But folks need to remember things like Unemployment will not last forever. It's hard for me to get past the extreme HATE of our US President. Now the Arabs are furious about the price of oil dropping. We all knew it would happen eventually. But it is not Trump's fault and I am sick of hearing it! If people read a bible they would see what is happening is written out for them and playing out before our very eyes, so I look to GOD not any man or vaccine or anyone to save me but Him.
I hope you stay safe and enjoy all those projects! You are so busy and I know you enjoy it.
Stay safe and enjoy the weather as it appears to be coming into a real Springtime.
HUGS to you and yours

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Pogo and Sassy! That fluffy green throw looks so comfy and I know that Pogo LOVES it! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

smiekeltje said...

Happy Birthday Pogo and Sassy!
What a lovely blanket Pogo got for his birthday!!
He will be oh so happy to be crawling into it and snooze away.
I am happy you are still doing okay and can keep yourself busy with lots of projects.
Have a fantastic day>
Hugs
Kyra