Thursday, February 13, 2020

I'm Enjoying The Re-Runs

February 13, 2020

Good morning.  Today is gray and wet, and the temperature is 35F degrees.  It's a great day to watch TV.   I just finished watching Matlock, and next is In The Heat Of The Night.  When these programs were originally aired on TV, I was usually too busy to have time to watch them.  So I'm really enjoying them now. 

Yesterday was another lost day.  I think my salt intake may have been a bit too low.  When it is, I get to feeling a bit disoriented.  I resolve the problem by eating something with normal salt content and staying off my feet.  It always works. 

Today, Deanne, Eddie and Kevin are all sick with colds.  I can't wait for this winter to be over.  It seems that everyone around me is sick.  Gosh, with all these new viruses, it's getting harder and harder to not get sick. 

It's time for something lighter, and fun.  I borrowed this gem from the internet.  Gosh, there is so much truth in it!  hahahahaha.


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  Do you have someone special that you'd like to have for your Valentine?  If not, here's something I found on the web. 


Do you have a neighbor who is lonely?  How about dropping by to see them for a little visit?  That's better than a gift.  How about making a home-made valentine to bring to that person?  You'd be surprised to see how much a little bit of your time can change a person's whole outlook on life.  Try it, you'll like it!

I'm off now to do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

It's not too bad you didn;t get to do the list of receipts, you will do that another day(but shortly, okay? LOL). Gosh sorry you didn;t feel up to 100%, and good you know what it was. Just the need of some salt. Yes, you can cut on salt, but not too much. Some salt you need to have.
Hope today you will be better. Oh, poor deanne and family! All having the cold!. Get them my get well wishes, will you?
Loved the little stories you posted. They nrought a smile to my face!
All were good, but I liked most the one with the old man in the assisted living centre!
So best you try to stay away from any "cold"virus or something like it.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Kyra