Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter

April 21, 2019

Good morning, and Happy Easter to you.  Well, I have to say that Mother Nature has been rather kind to us.  We were expecting heavy downpours of rain yesterday, and rain today and for the next few days.  Some places got the rain, but we got only light rain on and off throughout the day.  Today is looking like more of the same. 

Here's a photo of yesterday's sky.  Cloudy with light drizzle now and then.  Not bad at all.


Yesterday, Deanne and Eddie took the grandkids to a friend's house for an Easter Egg hunt.  They had a wonderful time.  Joe (one of the dwarfs) spent the day at his sister's home enjoying his great nieces hunting for Easter Eggs.  The weather did not dampen anyone's Easter activities.  Thank you very much. 

I had some photos of past Easters to share with you, but I lost them when I downloaded those infected kits last month.  I lost a lot of stuff, and I'm still trying to find things.  So, instead, I'll share some photos I took of the new leaves that are now adorning our trees. 




Temps were in the sixties yesterday, so Pogo and I went out on the porch every once in a while just toenjoy the warm temps.  Gosh, Pogo looks like a little mouse in this photo.  hahaha.  It was even too warm for his little sweater, so we took it off. 


I didn't really do a lot of anything yesterday.  It was just a lazy day for us.  I did make a couple of pies.  One is lemon, and that one is for Deanne and her family.  The other pie is mixed berries, and this one is for me.  Of course, I'll share with some of the dwarfs. 

Today Pogo and I will share a delicious ham dinner that Deanne will be bringing to us later today.  Yum, yum!  Later, I'll make up a pot of meat sauce and pasta for supper.  This year, I did not make up Easter baskets or decorated eggs for the dwarfs.  I've been doing this for so many years, but no one ever says thank you. 

I've been watching HSN on TV.  They are featuring electronic items.  Right now, they are showing the Go Vision glasses.  You put them on and take videos of whatever you are looking at.  I bought a pair of them a couple of months ago, but I haven't had a chance to use them yet.  Right now, they are charging.  I think I'll give them a try this afternoon.

I going to try to install my jigsaw puzzle game in my new laptop this afternoon.  Wish me luck.  I hope it goes in without any problems.  I relax every day by doing one or two puzzles around dinner time.  After that, I think I'm going to try to bring an image up in the new Photoshop.  If that works, I may even be able to start making new quick pages.  Again, wish me luck. 

Now I think I'll sign off and do a bit of blog reading.  Then I have some dishes needing to be washed.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a Blessed and Happy Easter!

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy to hear that the weather cooperated and didn't get nasty! Enjoy your day dear friend, tell Pogo HI:) HUGS!

smiekeltje said...

Great that the weather wasn;t too bad for Easter.
Now if only the windows 10 would cooperate completely all would look quite happy, wouldn;t it?
I will try to make some photos of the parakeets visits, yesterday at a time we had 7 of them!
Now I am off to my blog to make a short post.
Big hug
Kyra